Cabbage chutney that can be dined with dosa, idli, chappathi, roti...
1. Boil the cabbage well with some salt and drain the water and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, pour the oil and saute the onions till it turns golden in colour.
3. Then add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it becomes fine .
4. In a blender, add sauted onions and tomatoes and grind well.
5. Now add the boiled cabbage to the paste in the blender and grind well.
6. Add some salt, turmeric powder and chlli powder and grind to mix well.
7. The chutney isready to be served with dosa, idli and roti.
Its my own recipe. Hope some may like. I am just now learning to cook and one fine day I tried this myself and it tasted good. So I wanted to share it in this site, because I learn a lot and gain from it. I will be happy if you can suggest any changes to make this more tasty : )