1) Mix the marinade ingredients with the chicken. And set aside for 4 hours.
2) Mix the saffron with the cream. Thread the chicken pieces onto a skewer. Brush the pieces with some of the saffron-cream mixture.
3) Wash the rice and let it soak for 1 hour. Then cook the rice with salt in 5 cups of boiling water then drain.
4) Mix the butter and beaten egg yolk and black pepper powder gently into the rice with a fork. Then the rice back on low heat. And let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
5) Grill the chicken in a medium-hot oven for 8 to 9 minutes, or until tender, basting with the rest of the saffron-cream mixture. Then place rice on a platter And arrange chicken on skewers on top of the rice. Then garnish with the peppercorns and whole cherry tomatoes and serve.