1) Steam the milk with the banana syrup and allow it to sit aside.
2) Pour the chocolate syrup in the bottom of two 6 ounce cups... 1 ounce in each cup.
3) Prepare two cups of espresso and pour each into a cup. And stir the espresso/chocolate mixture gently
4) Gently add the hot steamed milk until the cup is about 2/3 full.
5) Mix the foam with the whipped cream lightly and spoon on the top of the hot cappuccino to form a peak.
6) Drizzle the chocolate syrup down the peak in a spiral using ¼ ounce on each cup. And dust lightly with the chocolate topping powder.