1. Hard boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red chillies, cumin, musterd, turmeric, perppercorns, and half the remaining onions.
6. Mix togeather the sliced ingredients, fenugreek leaves, second extraction of coconut milk, ground ingredients and salt.
7. Boil till leaves are cooked.
8. Heat fat and fry remaining onions. Add to the curry.
9. Lastly add thick extraction of coconut milk and halved eggs. Bring to boil and remove from fire.