Jowar ki bhakri is a nutritious Indian flat bread made with sorghum flour also known as jonna rotte in Andhra.
1. In a bowl, add 2 to 3 cups of sorghum flour or jowari atta, a pinch of salt and mix the dough with hot water to make soft dough.
2. Take some dough and roll it well, press and roll it again to make a soft dumpling.
3. Place a plastic sheet on a flat surface and place the ball of dough in the centre. Place another plastic sheet over.
4. Take a flat plate and press the ball of dough gently to make a thin flat roti.
5. Heat a pan and fry the roti evenly on both sides until cooked. (As shown in the video).
6. Serve hot with any gravy curry, pickle etc.