1.Saw the leg of the lamb into four or five pieces leaving the meat on the bone .
2. Grind together mint, green chilles and grlic .
3. Add lime juice and rub over meat .4.Melt fat in a shallow pan .Brown meat lightly .
4. Reduce fire and cook covered over slow fire ,sprinkling a little water every now and then ,and turning the meat over .
5. When nearly done ,add onion cut into rings ,peeled and sliced potatoes ,tomatoes and small brinjals ,cut into halves ,with the skin on .
6. Cook till vegetables and meat are tender .The meat must be very well cooked and almost falling of the bone .
7. Add salt .mix well and remove .