(1) Clean the "Prawns" and add Turmeric, slight Salt and leave it to marinate For 1/2 An Hour.
(2) Prepare ginger garlic paste.
(3) Cut 2 onions into smalll pieces.
(4) Cut 1 tomato into small pieces.
(5) Cut 2 green chillies into small pieces.
(6) Pour some olive oil into pan on low flame.
(7) Put cummin seeds, kaju small pieces (2-3), curry leaves (5 - 6)
(8) Add the cut onions into the pan.
(9) Wait till the onion turns into light brown
(10) Add ginger garlic paste (3 tablespoons)
(11) Add the cut tomatoes & green chillies.
(12) Add salt (according to taste), turmeric, cummin powder, corriander powder (1 tea spoon each) , chilli powder (1 teaspoon / according to taste)
(13) Add kasturi methi (a pinch of it)
(14) When the cooked masala starts leaving oil, pour the whole masala into grider and make fine paste.
(15) Pour some butter / ghee (2 tablespoon) to the pan on low flame.
(16) Pour the grinded masala into the pan. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
(17) Add the marinated prawns (do not fry them) into it.
(18) After cooking for 5 - 6 minutes, add cream (4 tablespoons) to it.
(19) Cook it for 10 minutes in low flame / till the prawns are fully cooked.
(20) Garnish it with corrainder leaves
Enjoy your "Malai Prawn Curry" with Naan / Rice / Chappati / Paratha.