1) Heat oil and butter in a medium heavy saucepan over medium heat.
2) Add peas, bell pepper, onion, garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons mint, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, and 1 teaspoon lemon rind.
3) Sauté, stirring, until vegetables are slightly softened (about 2 to 3 minutes).
4) Stir in coriander and rice and sauté, stirring, until rice grains are oil-coated (about 3 minutes).
5) Pour in stock and reduce heat to medium low.
6) Simmer uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until liquid is almost absorbed and rice is tender but firm.
7) (Stir once or twice while simmering).
8) Remove pan from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
9) Stir in remaining mint, parsley, and lemon rind, then add lemon juice and cheese.
10) Cover saucepan with waxed paper and let stand 8 to 10 minutes before serving.