1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm . cubes .Peel and dice potatoes .Wash ,but keep double beans whole .
2. Roast and powder coriander ,red chillies ,turmeric and cumin .
3. Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a smooth paste .
4. Chop onions .
5. Put the mutton in to a vessel . Add curry powder and simmer till mutton is tender .
6. Add potatoes and double beans .Simmer till vegetables are cooked and gravy is thick .
7. Remove from fire .Add washed and chopped coriander leaves .
8. Heat oil and fat in a fry pan .Add onions ,cloves and cinnamon .When onions start browning add curry .Stir well for 5 minute .Remove .