1. Boil pork and the gram separately .
2. Mince .Add finely chopped onion ,ginger ,green chillies ,coriander leaves ,salt and eggs .
3. Shape into small balls ,size of a lime . Deep fry and set aside .
4. Grind to a fine paste all ingredients up to coconut .
5. Grind coconut and poppy seeds separately .
6. Heat 1 tbsp oil . Add fat left over in the pan in which pork was boiled .Heat till it stops spluttering .
7. Add sliced onion and fry till golden brown .Add ground spices : Fry well over slow fire .
8. Add chopped tomatoes .Cook for another 10 minutes adding more water as desired .
9. Add poppy seeds mixed in 1 cup water .Simmer for 5 minutes .
10. Add ground coconut mixed in another cup of water .Bring to boil .
11. Add salt .Check for seasoning .Add fried koftas .Boil for two minutes .
12, Add chopped coriander leaves and remove .