1.Peel potatoes . Boil in salted water . Drain and dry . Mash .
2.Add chopped onion (a),coriander leaves (a),green chilli and salt .
3. Shape into balls . Press down in centre.
4. Grind chutney ingredients to a fine paste .
5. Stuff kofta balls with prepared chutney .Close. Dip in gram flour batter and deep fry.
6 Grind to a fine paste :chilli powder ,coriander powder ,turmeric , garlic , and onion (c)
7. Grind coconut (b)and poppy seeds seperately .
8. Heat oil .Add sliced onion (d) and fry till golden brown .
9. Add ground spices .Fry well over slow fire .
10 . Add chopped tomatoes .Cook for another 10 minutes ,adding more water as desired .
11. Add poppy seeds mixed in 1 cup water . Simmer for 5 minutes .
12 .Add ground coconut mixed in another cup of water . Bring to boil .
\\13 . Add salt . Check for seasoning .Add fried koftas .Boil for 2 minutes .
14 . Add chopped coriander leaves (c) and remove .