This cake is very easy and quick no egg and no oven required.
Preparation of cream:
Take butter in a bowl, add coco powder, powdered sugar and add few drops of Vanilla essence to the mixture. Blend this well and prepare a creamy mixture and keep aside.
Preparation of Nescafe decoction:
Add Nescafe to a cup of water and boil and keep it aside.
Preparation of the cake:
1. Keep a base (cardboard or a flat plate)
2. Pick a Marie biscuit and dip in the Nescafe decoction. Be careful so that it doesn't break, and then place it on your cake base. Now pick the second Marie biscuit and follow the same procedure.
4. Place the biscuit side by side and form a square or a rectangle or a circle.
5. When one layer is completed, add a layer of cream on top of the biscuit layer.
5. Now on the cream layer, just sprinkle a layer of nuts.
6 Follow point number 2 to form the second layer of biscuit. Then again a layer of cream and then a layer of nuts.
7 Follow this layer formation until you get the thickness you wish for.
8 once done, apply the cream on the top and sides and give a nice finishing.
9 Cut cherries into halves and place them on the top and decorate the cake