Tawa Pulao is a very simple and easy to cook recipe. Looks very nice with all the colourful vegetables.
1. make big florets out of cauliflower and keep aside.
2. cut onions, tomatoes and capsicum into big pices
3. Soak rice in water for about 15 mns. drain it completely n keep aside
4. Take water double the amount of rice add salt to taste and keep it for boiling.
5. Once water starts boiling, add rice and let it cook for 7-8 mns on a high flame
6. add cauliflower florets and pease as water starts drying and slower the flame and cove it. let it cook till the rice is almost done. spread the rice on a big flat plate and let it cool
7. now heat oil in a kadhai. add cumin seeds, onions.
8. When onions become transparent, add red chili powder .
9. add tomatoes and capsicum stir for 3-4 mns
10. Now add pre cooked rice and stir it very lightly