1. Rub some oil to the surface of the eggplant and put it over direct flame. After a minute turn a little bit. Likewise keep turning it so that the whole surface gets the heat.
2. After the skin of eggplant loosens up from the inner flesh, insert a knife and check if the inner portion of eggplant has turned soft. Remove eggplant from the fire and place it in a vessel. Cover the vessel with a plastic wrap or any other lid so the skin comes off easily.
3. When it cools down, peel the skin off and take only the inner flesh of the eggplant. Scoop out black seeds, if any. Chop it well until slightly mashy.
4. Crush green chillies, garlic cloves and finely chop onions. Keep aside.
5. Heat generous amount of oil in a pan. When the oil is heated enough, add cumin seeds. As they splutter, add fresh curry, onions, and sauté well till onions are translucent.
6. Add spring onion, crushed garlic, green chillies and sauté well till the raw flavours are gone.
7. Add little turmeric powder, hing, garam masala, red chilli powder. Sauté for few minutes and add salt and mix well.
8. Add 2 tsp of curd, little peanut powder and grated coconut powder and sauté well. Add the eggplant mixture and give it a good stir. Mix all the ingredients and allow this to cook for about 5 minutes.
9. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.