1. Clean red gram and boil with peanuts in 4 cups of water.
2. Clean and cut brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.3. add to the cooked red gram asnd peanuts, and simmer till down.
4. Roast coriander, cumin pepprercorn fenugreek bengal gram, black gram and red chillikes separately.
5Grind together with tamarind to from a paste.
6. Heat oil. add mustard seeds and fry for about 5 minuties.
8. add cookerd red gram, vegetable mixture, salt to taste and more water, if desired.
9. simmer for 10 to 15 minuties. 10 serve hot with boild rice and spinasch.