|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
made on vinayaka chavithi as prasadm to god
Recipe of Aaradhi
|Sugar Or Jaggery||1||Cup|
|Rice Soaked For Atleast 2hrs Or Overnight||1||Cup|
|Dry Nuts||To Taste|
- After soaking the rice for couple of hours, strain all the water and blend it in a blender.
- Now seive the blended rice, we need the fine particles , discard the coarse particles of rice(remaining in the sieve).
- Now take a thick bottom large container.Pour milk in it , and wait till it attains boil.
- Instead of adding the fine particles of rice directly into milk, mix the fine particles of rice with water/milk and then pour into the boiling milk.
- Keep mixing as there is a danger of the mixture getting burnt at the bottom, add jaggery/sugar.
- When its almost done , add the shredded coconut, dry nuts.
Posted Sep 25, 2009