|Recipe Type||Beverages||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Baadaam Sharbat
|Cardamoms (Choti Ilaichi)||5||Small|
|Mint Leaves (Podina Pattay)||3||Numbers|
1) Remove the outer brown skin of the almonds. Grind the almonds in a blender along with the ginger. Add a little water to obtain a paste like consistency.
2) Add the water, cardamoms, and sugar to the paste. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook the mixture over a low flame until the sugar has dissolved.
4) Remove from the flame and pass the mixture through a strainer.
5) Serve chilled garnished with the mint leaves.