1. Remove scales and fins of pomfret. Slite belly and removes intestiness and black memberance. Remove centre bone by filleting from belly side only.
2. Apply salt and lime juice and wash well in several changes of cold water.
3. Grind togeather ingredients for stuffing and stuff fish. Keep a little aside to apply over fish. Stitch open ends or tie with string .
4. Apply ground paste over fish and put into baking tin with melted fat and keep in an oven at 175 degrees c.
5. Baste frequently and turn once durning cooking. Remove string and serve hot.