|Published||September 07, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Is Veg||Preparation Time||mins|
|Main Ingredient||egg||Standing Time||mins|
Recipe of Baki roti
1. Sieve the flour. add salt. make a well in the centre.
2. Break eggs into the well.3. mix with suffcient cold water to make a stiff dough.
4. knead well, and set aside for half an hour. 5. divide into even portions. roll out
Thinly.6. spread melted fat with the hand, pulling the rolled out dough till it is as thin as paper.
7.Gather up the ends frominto a ball.
8. Roll outagain into a roti 7 cm in diameter and 1/2 cm. in thickness.
9.shallow fry ona hot grasad griddle or tava.
10. Turn over, to cook on both sides
11. When cooked, shake to make flakes