|Published||Aug 17, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Potatos||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Bhakkervadi
|Besan (chick-pea Flour)||2||Teaspoons|
|Green Chilli Paste||1||Teaspoons|
- Take potatoes, besan, green dhania, sugar, salt, dhania powder, chilli paste, garlic and ginger paste and mix all these together properly. Keep it seperately.
- Next, take maida and knead it to a stiff dough with the help of oil and water. Make three equal pieces of the dough prepared and roll them into one inch thick strip.
- Spread each of the strip with the potato mixture and roll it like a swiss roll. Seal the edges with the help of water.
- Leave it apart without covering for at least fifteen minutes. Fry it in a pan till it color turns golden or each side and becomes crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel to soak up any extra oil.
- Yummy Bhakkervadi is ready to eat. It can also be stored for two weeks in a airtight container.
Posted Aug 17, 2007