1. Soak the Urad Dhal and rice overnight(plain dosa pendi). Grind it and add a pinch of salt.
2. Cook the Channa Dhal. If any excess water is there drain it out and then mash the boiled channa dhal in a Kadai and add sugar(or)jaggery with elichi powder.
3. Stir the Channa dhal until it thickens.
4. Remove from the heat and keep it aside to cool.
5. Apply little ghee on your fingers and make small balls of the batter and keep it aside.
6. Heat the oil in a kadai. Dip the channa dhal balls in the dosa pendi and with a tablespoon put the dipped balls into the oil and fry it until they are light golden brown.
7. Now, the Boori is ready....(tasty and crispy)