1) Mix salt and 1 tsp. of vinegar to the chicken, and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2) In a pressure cooker heat some water, add the chicken, 2 tsp. of vinegar, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and coriander powder and boil for 3 whistles. Let the steam cool off.
3) Peel the boiled chicken from the bones and mince in a mixer. Preserve the stock.
4) Fry the ginger, onion, and tomato in oil. Add the minced chicken, coriander powder, garam masala powder and tandoori masala and fry until the oil is released. Add the stock and stir and let it boil until it gets a gravy-like consistency.
5) Add the egg-yolk and mash it in. Boil some more until a thick curry is formed. Garnish with Fenugreek powder and cilantro/coriander leaves. Optionally, add a few drops of rosewater essence (kewra). Decorate with egg whites. (cut into rings or threads.)