|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Chicken Hazaarvi
|Chicken Breasts (boneless)||8||Piece|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||2||Teaspoons|
|White Pepper Powder||1||Teaspoons|
- First cut the chicken breasts into roughly two-inch cubes. Then apply paste of ginger, paste of garlic, white pepper powder and salt to the chicken breasts cubes.
- Mix them properly and keep aside.
- Next, mash cheese to make it smooth. After that add chopped green chillies, nutmeg powder, mace powder, corander leaves and salt.
- Add egg and then mix it well and then add chicken to the mixture of cheese. Add fresh cream and mix delicately.
- Keep this for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- After 2 to 3 hours take out the and put onto the skewers
- Now cook in a moderately hot or a pre-heated oven (200 degrees Celsius) until it is just cooked and slightly coloured.
- Apply a little butter for basting and cook for another 2 minutes till the chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve this Chicken Hazarvi as a snack.
Posted Sep 5, 2007