|Published||Sep 25, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Chicken||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Chicken Mussalam
|Grated Raw Papaya||2||Tablespoons|
- Prepare the chicken (pluck, singe and skin).
- Cut slits lengthwise over the breast portion and breathwise over the leg portion carefully.
- Apply salt and sprinkle lime juice all over and keep aside.
- Grind green chillies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- Beat curds thoroughly. Add ground spices.
- Grind papaya and add. Beat well again.
- Add the chilli powder and beat well.
- Add salad oil and colour and strain through fine sieve.
- Rub the batter all over the body of the chicken and well inside the slits.
- Let it soak in the batter for at least 12 hours.
- Thread chicken on to a thin iron rod and place it well inside the tandoor.
- Remove when well done.
- Serve hot with onion rings and pieces of lime.
Posted Sep 25, 2007