|Published||Sep 22, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Egg||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Chocolate Mousse
|Heavy Cream Or Whipping Cream||1 3/4||Cup|
1) Melt chocolate with water over low heat, stir until it is smooth.
2) Stir in the ¾ cups of sugar and the salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring continuously. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Blend a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg yolks. Stir into the remaining hot mixture. Cook and stir for another minute.
4) Cool to room temperature and add in 1 ½ tsp. of vanilla.
5) Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Pour into a container and freeze until firm.