|Published||Sep 13, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of CHRISTMAS FUDGE
|Green Candied Cherries, Chopped.||1/2||Cup|
|Red Candied Cherries, Chopped,||1/2||Cup|
- Spray an 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the sugar, butter, cream and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Keep stirring until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Posted Sep 13, 2007