Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
|Published||Jun 6, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Mix Vegetable||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Veg Nuggets are crispy from the outside and soft from inside comprising of different flavours of many vegetables and nuts. this is a great recipe to help with kids who are a bit fussy with eating vegetables! Make them smaller and serve as a party snack,
Recipe of Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
|All Purpose Flour||2||Tablespoons|
|Oil For Deep Fry|
- Take a bowl add boiled and grated potatoes, carrots, beans, peas, sweet corns, pepper powder, chopped parsley, chopped coriander, salt, curry powder, garam masala, mixed herbs, paneer, cheese,
- all purpose flour, bread crumbs, mix all the ingredients together with a little water to make a dough.
- Take a bowl add equal quantity of all purpose flour & corn starch and
- add some hot water mix these in to a thick batter in this
- add bread crumb powder mix it well. Take the paneer cubes dip it into the batter
- and coat with bread crumb
- and deep fry in the hot oil.
- Serve this hot with tomato ketchup or your choice chutney.
Posted Jun 6, 2013