|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
Recipe of Custard Pineapple
|Fresh Cream Tin||1||Numbers|
|Cheery & Jelly For Decorating||To Taste|
- First boil the milk, then add the beaten cream & (custard powder should be Mixed with little milk)
- Pour over the custard & reduce the flame & keep stirring till it thickens for 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl add the sliced cakes (the cakes should be cut into very thin slices)
- Then pour little syrup over the cakes in which the pineapples has been soaked in the tin.
- Then add the pineapples which is been cut into small pieces
- Then pour 1/4 of the above custard & repeat the same process.
- Make about 3 layers & in the last layer on top pour the remaining custard & decorate with cherries & jelly.
- Keep it in the fridge for about6 hrs until its set & then serve.
Posted Aug 9, 2007