Easy Badam Halwa
|Published||Aug 9, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Milk||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Easy Badam Halwa
|Sugar As Required||To Taste|
- Mix the badam powder with ghee in a small thick bottomed pan.
- Add little milk and mix.
- Keep the pan on the stove on medium flame and keep stirring.
- Add sugar while stirring.
- When the mixture becomes semi-solid remove from the stove.
- Allow it to cool andserve.
- You can garnish it with small pieces of cashew and kismis.
- It is easy to prepare and makes healthy dish for kids. Enjoy!
Posted Aug 9, 2007