Easy Jam Tart Recipe
|Published||Jun 29, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Jam Tarts start with a sweet and buttery tart shell that is filled with your favorite jam. Lovely with a small dollop of whipped or clotted cream.
Recipe of Easy Jam Tart Recipe
|All Purpose Flour||100||Grams|
- Take a bowl add butter, all purpose flour, salt, mix it, add sugar powder, crumble it, add milk, mix it like a dough, with the help of rolling pin roll the dough in to thin sheet,
- take a cutter and cut them into flower shape,
- take this and put it in the tart mould and press it, to avoid puffing the dough while baking put some grains into the tart (wait this),
- so add any type of grains and arrange them into the baking tray
- and bake them at 180 c for 10 minutes. After that remove the grains from tarts,
- fill the tarts with jam and on top put the star shape cookies (make them star shape cookies with the same dough).
Posted Jun 29, 2013