1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Sheel and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. quarter and immers in cold water .
3. Slice onions. chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roasted red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grand to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also to a smooth paste.
6. Heat half of the oil. Saute sliced onions leaving aside a few slices for tempering.
7. Add ginger, whole grre chilies and ground spices. When well fried, add ground coconut and fry for 2 minutes.
8 Add potatoes, water and salt and cook till potatoes are tender
9. Add eggs, cut in tohalves and vinger Remove frrom fire.
10. Heat remaning oil in a fry pan. Bromn onions, crushed cloves and cinnamon. Add curry leaves and pour over curry.