|Published||Oct 5, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Egg||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Soft boiled eggs cooked in a tangy tamarind sauce combined with spices to give a zing taste and flavor to the taste buds. A popular south Indian dish popularly known as Guddu pulusu or kodi guddu pulusu.
Recipe of Egg Curry
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1||Tablespoons|
- Heat oil in a vessel and mustard seeds and let them splutter. Now add methi seeds, cumin and add onions, curry leaves and fry.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies and fry till they turn light brown. Add ginger garlic paste.
- Now add chilli pwdr, turmeric pwdr, coriander pwdr and cumin pwdr, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add tamarind extract and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Add salt and sugar and reduce heat and let it simmer for 10 mts. Add the boiled and fried eggs and let it cook in the gravy for 3 minutes or till you get the required gravy consistency.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve this hot with steamed rice or rotis.
Posted Oct 5, 2007