1.Mix all powder (turmeric, cumin, coriander, chilli) together with salt and lemon juice. Add a bit of oil and make a paste.
note: do not add water.
2. Coat the fish with this masala paste. Fry it in hot oil and keep aside.
3. Use the same pan and oil. Add whole garam masala, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
4. Add chopped onoins and salt. Add ginger-garlic paste.
5. Add green chillies and let it cook for 2-3 mins.
6. Add yogurt and let it cook a bit and biryani masala powder. Let it cook a bit.
7. Then add the fish, together with the masala and oil that is stuck to it.
8. Let it cook till really dry. Add chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve with sliced tomatoes, lemon and onions.
I really love your cooking. Tried your chicken 65, egg biryani and tarka dal. I am planning to try your shrimp and fish biryani very soon.
I am not an expert cook but would like to share my simple recipe with you. Hope you will try it in your show and tell the world.
I had it with jeera rice and tarka dal. Thanks to you for those recipe.
I hope to share more recipes with you.
Hatfield, United Kingdom