|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Frutta Cotta Cooked Fruit
|Unsweetened Whipping Cream||To Taste|
1. Clean and peel the fruit then cut it into big cubes
2. Put the fruit in a pan and add the Rum, the water and the cinnamon stick cover and let it cook for about 20 minutes. Be careful not to cook the fruit too much or it will turn to mush.
3. When the fruit is cooked add the sugar, mix it well and let it cool.
4. Chop the almonds and whip the whipping cream.
5. Divide the fruit in 4 or 6 portions. Sprinkle the fruit with the chopped almonds and serve with whipped cream if you want to add it.