|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Healthy Thali Pattu
|Rice Flour||1 1/2||Cup|
|Boiled Green Gram Sprouts||To Taste|
- Grate cucumber, chop onions, green chillies and coriander leaves and add flour to it.
- Do not use water as the water/liquid from the cucumber is sufficient for making the dough.
- Then add boiled sprouts, salt and cumin jeera and mix well. The consistency of the mixture to be for patting it in girdle.
- Then take a kadai and grease it with oil, take a ball of mixture and pat it on a greased kadai in a circular pattern with your fingers.
- Then heat until the bottom of roti becomes turns brown and the roti turns it colour.
- , the rotis turn out to be very soft & tasty
Posted Sep 13, 2007