Vegetable puffs are one of the popular and wonderful snacks liked by all. It can be eaten as appetizer or snack and children would love to eat it. Most of the students are found in the bakeries or canteens during their tea break time eating Vegetable puffs. Vegetable puff can be made simple with any type of filling you like.
Vegetable puff can be made as a healthy snack by adding mixed vegetables, kheema mixture (minced meat), paneer masala (cottage cheese). The mixture that you will be stuffing should be dry or else your vegetable puff will not get crispy. You can use any mixture for stuffing like the stuffing used for samosa mix, kachori mix, cutlet mix etc. The stuffing could also be a savory filling or a sweet filling according to your taste.
Recipe: Vegetable puff
Summary: Vegetable Puff Recipe made easy, learn how to make vegetable puff Recipes at home.
- All Vegetables – 10 – number
- Chaat Masala – 1 – tsp
- coriander freshly chopped – 1 -bunch
- coriander powder – 1 – tsp
- cumin seed – 1 – tsp
- Ginger Garic Paste – 1 – tsp
- lemon – 1 – small
- Oil – 1 -tsp
- puff sheets – 1 – number
- red chill powder – 1 – tsp
- salt – as per taste
- Turmeric Powder – 1 – pinch
- Take all type of vegetables cut into small pieces boil till bit and keep it a side.
- Take a Pan add oil to it then add cumin seeds,turmeric,ginger garlic paste,salt,red chillie powder,saute them then add all vegetables,corainder powder,coriander leaves mix them then add chaat masala,lastly add lemon juice mix well once it is done transfer it to a plate let it cool down.
- Take Puff Sheets make it into different shapes add stuffing into it, add little water to the edges and close the puff keep it in the fridge for 5 min.
- Pre heat the oven at 450fand keep it for 10 min.
Cooking time (duration): 25
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Recipe by Vahchef.
For making the Vegetable puff, take all types of vegetables cut them into small cubes and boil and keep aside. Take a pan, add a little oil, cumin seeds, turmeric, ginger garlic, salt, red chilli powder, dhania powder, mixed vegetable, chopped coriander and sauté them. Add chaat masala and lemon juice and mix. Cool this mixture. This would be used as the stuffing for the vegetable puff.
Take puff pastry sheets and place the stuffing and seal the edges adding litter water. The vegetable puffs can be made of any shape you like. Bake in oven at 450 F for 10 mins. The vegetable puff will give a nice golden color and become crispy. Your mouth-watering delicious vegetable puffs are ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce. It’s the best way of giving nutritious vegetable and preparing it in a healthy way. Do prepare it for your kids. To view the making of Vegetable puff, follow the link: http://www.vahrehvah.com/vegetable+puff:4381