|Published||Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Soups/Salads||Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Cucumber||Standing Time||25 Minutes|
khamang kakdi is basically a cucumber salad. this recipe is a popular maharashtrian cucumber salad and is also known as kakdi chi koshimbir which in marathi language means, salad (koshimbir) made from cucumber (kakdi).cucumber, coconut, roasted peanuts, lemon juice & green chilies – tempered with mustard & curry leave will gives awosome flavours u can eat it directly also.
Recipe of KAMANG KAKDI CUCUMBER SALAD
|Salt To Taste|
|Fresh Grated Coconut||1||Tablespoons|
|Roasted Peanut Powder||1||Tablespoons|
|Green Chillies, Crushed||3-4||Numbers|
|Ghee/ Clarified Butter||2||Teaspoons|
2. Squeeze the cucumber and strain off the moisture.
3. Heat little ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, as they start spluttering, add pinch of hing (asafoetida), crushed green chillies and sauté. Switch off the flame.
4. Add in the cucumber pieces and stir well.
5. Add pinch of sugar, peanut powder, grated coconut, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Cucumber salad is ready to be served.