|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
Recipe of Karahi Chicken
|Freshly Crushed Black Pepper||1||Teaspoons|
|Red Chili Powder||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Tomatoes (medium Size)||5-6||Numbers|
|Whole Green Chilies||3-4||Numbers|
- This dish is best cooked in a Wok (Karahi) but you can use a regular pot if you don't have a Wok.
- Add the chicken in a pot with garlic & ginger and leave on medium heat for the water to dry.
- When the chicken has softened add everything, including the oil, except green chilies & tomatoes.
- Increase the heat to dry water if any then add green chilies & tomatoes.
- Lower the heat and cook covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Then when the tomatoes have softened, increase the heat and evaporate all the water.
- The end result should be with very little gravy.
- Serve with Naan.
Posted Aug 10, 2007