|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
Mango Halwa is made with cooking mango pulp and corn starch together in ghee; garnished with nuts.
Recipe of Mango halwa
- Heat ghee in a pan adds mango pulp.
- Take another bowl add corn starch and water make slurry.
- When heat up the mango pulp in this add cornstarch slurry and mix it well and keep stirring till thickened,
- add sugar mix this and add ghee mix it till the mixture is thickened this will take around 45-50 min.
- Once it moves at one single mass and separates from the pan,
- add broken cashew nuts, almonds, cardamom powder, keep this mixing another 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture on to a greased tray with ghee and rest for 2 to3 hours and cut them in to pieces.
Posted Jun 4, 2013