|Published||Jul 1, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: popular Indian whole wheat flat bread flavoured with mint.
Recipe of Mint Paratha
|Butter For Cooking||1||Tablespoons|
|Dry Mint Leaves||1/2||Cup|
- Take a bowl adds wheat flour, salt, oil, mix it like medium soft dough, and let it rest for few minutes.
- Take a bowl add cumin powder, pepper powder, dry mint leaves, salt, mix it.
- Take the dough and divide them into equal portion, roll it like a thin sheet and apply the butter and masala on top and make the layers and roll the sheet fold it criss cross like fan fold &
- make the layers facing outwards like circle, roll them like a round sheet, place the paratha on the griddle and apply the butter and cook it on both sides.
- Serve this hot with yogurt and your favorit curry.
Posted Jul 1, 2013