|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Mooli Ke Paranthe
|Gram Flour (Besan)||1.5-2||Cup|
|Cumin Seeds, Salt, Red Powdered Pepper And Turmeric Powder||To Taste|
- Grate the radishes.
- Remove all the water from it by pressing it hard between your palms.
- Take the oil in a vessel and heat it.
- Add the cumin seeds and allow them splutter.
- Add the grated radish and cook till it starts leaving the sides of the vessel.(Keep stirring so that it does not stick to he vessel)
- Then add the salt, red powdered pepper and turmeric powder and roast it.
- Finally add the gram flour and keep stirring till the besan (gram flour) is roasted. Your filling is ready.
- Now whenever the paranthas are to be made, form small balls from the above mixture.
- Roll the dough a bit, put a ball into it and fold it. Then again roll it into a parantha.
- Put it on the pan and shallow fry as you do in the case of any parantha.
Posted Sep 13, 2007