Mooli paratha Raddish paratha
|Published||May 6, 2009||Cooking Time||60 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Radish||Standing Time||60 Minutes|
Description: Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India. It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices and baked on a tawa.
Recipe of Mooli paratha Raddish paratha
|Salt||as per taste||To Taste|
|Red Chilli Pdr||1/2||Teaspoons|
- Take a radish, Peel the radish and grate it. Add salt,red chilli,amchure,cumin powder,green chillies finely chopped,coriander leaves, mix well and Squeez this mixture and remove water from it and keep aside.
- Now take wheat flour and make dough with drained radish water,little oil, and normal water.
- Rest it for 15 min.Divide the dough into small equal parts make a small chapati and stuff the mooli mixture into it and make a chapati.
- Take a pan, heat it and fry the parathas slowly. Fry them on both the sides with butter or ghee or oil.
- 2nd method, Take a pan, heat it and fry the grated raddish,add red chilli,cumin,amchur,salt,onions,mix well till the raddish becomes dry.
- Divide the dough into small equal parts.make a small chapati andstuff the mooli mixture into it and make abig chapati.
- Take a pan, heat it and fry the parathas slowly.
- Fry them on both the sides with butter or ghee or oil.
- Serve hot with onion raith
Posted May 6, 2009