|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Mukandwadi
|Split Bengal Gram||115||Grams|
|Ginger A Small||Piece|
|Coriander Leaves||To Taste|
1. Make a stif dough with wheat flour . set aside for half an hour .
2 .wash dough under an running tap in a muslin bag to separate gluten from starch . Catch starch liquid in a bowl .
3. when all the starch has been removed ,flatten gluten between the palms .
4. cook along with gram , chilli powder and turmeric in the starch water till gram is cooked .
5. Remove . cut into cubes and fry in fat . Keep these wadi aside .
Grind togerther onion ,garlic and ginger .
2. Heat remaining fat . Add ground spices .
3. Add tomato puree,dried plums and the liquid in which tje gram is cooked . Simmer for 5 minutes .
4. Add gram and fried wadi . Simmer for another 2-3 minutes .
5. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves .