|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time|
Butter Chicken is among the best known Indian foods all over the world. Its gravy can be made as hot or mild as you like so it suits most palates. Also commonly known as Murg Makhani, Butter Chicken tastes great with Kaali Daal (black lentils), Naans and a green salad.
Recipe of Murgh Makhani Indian Butter Chicken
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1||Teaspoons|
|Whole Garam Masala (each)||4||Grams|
|Kasoori Methi Powder||1||Teaspoons|
|Kashmiri Red Chilly||75||Grams|
|Garam Masala Powder||1||Teaspoons|
|All Purpose Flour||1||Tablespoons|
- Add whole garma masala in the muslin cloth and tie it. Heat butter in a pressure cooker and put the garam masala sachet in it,
- add onions cashew nuts, sauté it for 5 minutes, then add ginger garlic paste, cook this till raw flavour is gone
- . Add colour giving chilli or Kashmiri red chilly, green chilly, tomatoes, mix it well
- and put the lid on and let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes in a slow flame (5 to 6 whistles)
- . Let it cool down, remove the sachet & using strainer drain out the water and put the onion and tomato into the blender and blend them and make a paste and again strain it, after straning all,
- discard the seeds and peels of tomato. Cook the strained paste of tomatoes and onions for 20 minutes then add salt, sugar as required, mix it and add toasted kasoori methi (cursh it with hands) once it comes to boil switch off the flame. Cool it and store in small containers in refregration conditions
- . Use this makhani gravy in many veg and non veg dishes.
Take chicken breast, cut them into slices.
- Take a bowl add chicken slices, add salt, garam masala, all purpose flour, curd, mix it well and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan add chicken pieces cook the chicken till it is tender,
- add makhani gravy, put the lid on and let it cook for some time and reduce the flame and add cream, mix it and switch off the flame