1. To take out ginger juice, wash the ginger well. grate a2'' piece without pelling. Zqueeze thourg a clean musiln cloth to get juice.
2. mix orang juice honey, mint and ginger juice and keep aside.
3. At serving time, add ice to the juice and blend till ice almost dissolves.
4. Taste and add lemon juice or some more honey, depending on the sourness of the juice. pour in thin, tall glasses.
5. Garnish with a quartered orange slice stuck on the rim of the glass or puta hin lemon slice and amint leaf inside the glass, on the drink.