|Published||September 17, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||palak paneer||Preparation Time||mins|
|How to makePalak Paneer ?How to cookPalak Paneer ?Learn the recipePalak Paneer by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com|
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
|Paneer Cheese ( Cottage Cheese||100||Grams|
|Bay Leaves (Tezz Patta)||3||Numbers|
|Cumin Seeds (Zeera)||1||Teaspoons|
|Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)||1||Teaspoons|
|Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan)||1||Teaspoons|
|Green Chilli Paste||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Vegetable Oil (as required)|
1) Mix ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste and some water with the spinach. Pressure cook for about 7-8 minutes (just before the first whistle).
2) Cut the paneer cheese into small cubes. Keep 3 cubes separately for decoration.
3) Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer cheese pieces on #39;medium#39; heat until they turn slightly brown. Set the paneer cheese pieces aside.
4) Heat 2 tbsp. of butter. Fry bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add chopped onion. Fry until the onions become pink.
5) Add salt, black peppers, Garam Masala . Stir well.
6) Add the paneer cheese and cooked spinach (grinded). Mix well.
7) Put the palak paneer in a baking tray. Add the rest of the butter. Bake for 1/2 hour at 180 deg C.
Recipe Tips by vahchef for Palak Paneer