|Published||Aug 13, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Coconut||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Palline al cocco)Coconut Balls
|Crushed Graham Crackers||3-1/2||Cup|
|Dry Shredded Coconut||3||Cup|
1. In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar together. They need to be well blended.
2. Add one egg at a time mixing well between each.
3. Now add the cacao, coconut and rum mixing well.
4. Lastly add the crushed graham crackers and mix until all it is all well combined.
5. Roll into balls and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.