|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Paneer-Radish Paratha
|Ajwain Or Sounf||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Red Chilli Powder||1||Tablespoons|
|Water- To Make Dough||To Taste|
|Ghee- For Roasting Parathas||To Fry|
|Wheat Flour||1 1/2||Cup|
- First make dough out of wheat flour and keep it aside (consistency as Chapathi dough) for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove water from the grated Radish. Mix it with grated paneer. Add salt, chilli powder and ajwain. Mix well.
- Now make small balls out of dough (medium size). Take each ball and roll it into a round roti using rolling pin. ( Roti should not be rolled very thin or very thick. It should be medium thick)
- Add the mixture (made out of Radish, paneer, red chilli powder etc.,) to the rolled roti.
- Now fold the roti into a half moon shape and press the edges. Now roll it again using the rolling pin.
- Heat tawa under low flame and roast both side of the half moon shaped, stuffed roti using ghee until golden brown.
- Serve hot parathas with Curds or Yogurt.
Posted Sep 13, 2007