|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time|
look at this cake and you can see why it was so popular. It is lovely, glistening slices of sweet and sticky caramelized pineapple sitting happily on top of a fluffy white butter cake. A Pineapple Upside Down Cake begs to be served warm from the oven, with or without a dollop of softly whipped cream.
Recipe of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
|All Purpose Flour||100||Grams|
|Pine Apple Slices||7||Numbers|
- Take butter add into the kitchen planetary machine and add sugar powder, cream it,
- add beaten egg little by little, add pineapple essence, all purpose flour mixture (baking powder and all purpose flour) add into the kitchen planetary machine, mix it well.
- Take butter papered baking tin, sprinkle the brown sugar, and place the pineapple pieces side by side,
- add cherry in the centre of the pineapple piece, pour the mixture in to the tin
- and bake them at 180 c for 20 minutes, after bake it demould upside down.