|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
Recipe of PISTA SANDESH
|Green Cardamom Seeds (ground)||1/2||Teaspoons|
- Combine the sugar and paneer and mix well.
- Place the mixture over the heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the mixture solidifies, splash the rose water on it and remove the pan from the heat. Stir few more times.
- Place the cardamom and pistachios in two separate plates.
- Now divide the mixture into several portions of the required size and flatten them to give the desired shapes.
- Dip each piece into both plates in turn so that the front of the sandesh is coated with crumbs.
- Serve cold sandesh.
Posted Aug 22, 2007